Friday, August 25, 2006

Are you a creative mom?

Just because you are a reading mother doesn't mean you alway have time to read for yourself. I've been exploring the world of podcasts, particularly knitting ones. In a roundabout way, I found the Creative Mom podcast which has a little bit of knitting and a lot about being a creative mom fostering creativity in your children. If you visit her website, even if you don't listen to the podcast, you will find links to fun and interesting projects like this great accordion book made from envelopes. I find myself eagerly awaiting the weekly podcasts which I listen to in the car after dropping my boys at the sitter's or when doing housework after the boys are asleep. I urge you to try a podcast, if you have the technology available.

No comments: